Access to Excel; Excel to Access
Author Message
 Access to Excel; Excel to Access

I've seen this question in various formats.  Now that I need to know the
answer, I was unable to find the previous posts.

Excel provides the CopyFromRecordset Method to extract data from Access
without looping through the recordset.

Is there an equivalent to extract a range from Excel and populate a table
(i.e. CopyToRecordset).  I've been through the object browser to no avail.

If no such method is available, is the best way to transfer the data to
loop through the Excel range and add records via DAO?

TIA,
Joe Liposky

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running excel add-in (added into excel - not access) in Access VBA

2. read excel file in access 2000 lire fichier excel dans access 2000

3. OLE Access Excel (Datenimport von Excel in Access - muss nicht OLE sein)

4. Opening an excel file through a form/running excel macros through access

5. Refresh Access/Excel connection when Excel opened

6. Access to Excel Automation - Release Excel Object

7. Save embedded excel spreadsheet in access to excel file

8. Excel Linking and Excel/Access Linking

9. Access 95 and (Excel 97 and Excel 95)

10. Accessing VBIDE.VBE.VBProjects via Excel in VB .NET Causes Excel To Crash When App Terminates

11. Accessing VBIDE.VBE.VBProjects via Excel in VB .NET Causes Excel To Crash When App Terminates

12. Accessing VBIDE.VBE.VBProjects via Excel in VB .NET Causes Excel To Crash When Closed