Difference between ocx and oca
Author Message
 Difference between ocx and oca

The .OCX files contain OLE type custom controls.  You can drag and drop
these files
into the tool box as controls.  Each .OCX file has an .OCA file usually in
the same directory, which stores cached type library information and other
info about the custom control.  The .OCA file will be recreated if it is
needed.

Quote:
> I am trying to simulate a problem in my  Visual Basic 4.0 32 bit
> application by renaming an ocx.There is a corresponding oca file also.
> > I am not aware of the difference between an 'ocx' file and an 'oca'
file
> I have looked for documentation in Visual Basic help and also searched on
> the web.I have not found any article.
> Please help

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. difference btw .OCX and .OCA?

2. ocx and oca - what's the difference?

3. OCX registering... and OCA

4. OCA/OCX/Visual Basic 6.0 problem

5. help : OCX/OCA/ missing reference

6. OCX/OCA Problem

7. Search dsSock32.ocx et dsSock32.oca

8. OCX/OCA

9. mscomm32.ocx & oca

10. What changes my OCX reference to and OCA reference

11. Access Denied when creating OCA, from a OCX

12. A problem with ocx written in visual c++ only in vb (oca problem)