Dll Gurus: Help with oc25.dll error
Author Message
 Dll Gurus: Help with oc25.dll error

Hi,

I am generating a GPF with VB4.0 (16 bit). I am running a vb app on two
computers both with W95 (one is a laptop). My app runs fine on the desktop
computer - crashes on the laptop. I get a GPF associated with the OC25.dll (I
don't know what this Dll does).

My error occurs when redrawing/refreshing a Sheridan Grid (Data Widgets 2.0)
via a data control. The Dll versions are the same on both computers.

Any Ideas? (I sent this to Sheridan also). Thanks for your help.
Please cc me directly.

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error registering OC25.dll - Help!

2. Help: Sudden install dll errors - msvcrt/oc25

3. OC25.dll Errors upon installation

4. GURU/SEMI-GURU please help with ActiveX DLL threading question

5. registering error oc25.dll with setup program

6. Error registering the OC25 DLL on app install

7. Registering OC25.DLL Error after using Wizard

8. oc25.dll registration error

9. OC25.DLL error when installing 32 bit app

10. Setup: "Error registering OC25.DLL"

11. problem on oc25.dll please help

12. Please help, problem on oc25.dll