vb4.0 32-bit common dialog box causes focus to be lost
Author Message
 vb4.0 32-bit common dialog box causes focus to be lost

I have noticed that when I have selected a file(s) using the common dialog
control my application loses focus and then gets it back.  This all happens
very quickly and can really only be noticed on a slower machine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I have searched DEJA NEWS and the
on-line KB and have found nothing.  I have tried making a new app with just a
command button and the common dialog and the problem still occures.  It does
not seem to matter whether or not I am using a multi-open routine or just a
simple single file routine.

I would think that if this was a known bug I would have found some reference to
it.

Thanks

Rob

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 32-bit Common Dialogs - Help buttons

2. Problems with vb4 32 Common Dialog Box (wrong version)

3. Using 32-bit Common Dialogs/Controls

4. Calling 32-bit DLL function from 32-bit VB4 app

5. Common dialogs losing focus

6. Russian(Cyrillic): vb4 32-bit works, but vb4 16-bit doesn't

7. HELP....CREATING CUSTOM OPEN DIALOG/WIN95 IN VB4 32-BIT

8. VB4 32 Bit: TAB STOPS IN LIST BOX

9. List box limits in VB4 32-bit

10. losing focus of a dialog box

11. Converting C 32-bit declaration to VB4 32?

12. Passthrough queries fail in 16-bit VB4, succeed in 32-bit