thunk or help with nwcalls 16bit in vb4 32
Author Message
 thunk or help with nwcalls 16bit in vb4 32

All,

   I am looking for a way to either call a version of nwcall.dll
(which appears to currently be implemented as a 16bit version) in my
VB 4.0 32bit program.

   I've been tasked with getting the server time/date within my
application and after doing some research I have found that I can get
this via a couple of function calls to nwcalls.dll.  My problem is
that I can't find a 32bit version of this for Windows 95.  I am also
aware of a version of nwcall.dll for Windows NT.

   Does anyone know of a generic thunk .dll that will allow me to call
the 16bit nwcalls.dll from within my vb4.0 32bit program?

TIA,

Jim Blaich

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4-16bit or VB4-32 bit Floating Thin Toolbar

2. HELP ! Calling 32 bit apps from VB4-16bit

3. 16bit DLLs in VB4/32 possible?

4. Using 16bit-DLL's with VB4/32

5. 16bit DLL in VB4(32)

6. Need sample of Thunk code to call 16bit from 32bit Comm functions

7. 32-bit version of NWCALLS.DLL

8. 32-bit version of NWCALLS.DLL for Client for MS-Windows

9. nwcalls and VB 4.0 (32-Bit)

10. Help:How do you de-reference handles in 32-bit VB4--Please Help

11. Converting C 32-bit declaration to VB4 32?

12. VB4 - 16BIT Sheridan Calendar Widgets (16bit OCX)