how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox
Author Message
 how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox

How can I draw a box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox?...
Is there a way to do this in just one command?...

If not, can you still help me to draw the box?...

              Ray!

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:27:48 GMT
 how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox
Hi Ray

Try:

Picture1.ScaleMode = vbPixels
Picture1.Line (10, 10)-(14, 14), vbRed, B

or, for a filled box:

Picture1.ScaleMode = vbPixels
Picture1.Line (10, 10)-(14, 14), vbRed, BF

Mike

Quote:

> How can I draw a box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox?...
> Is there a way to do this in just one command?...

> If not, can you still help me to draw the box?...

>               Ray!

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:00:36 GMT
 how to draw box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox
Use the Line method with the B (box) or BF (box filled) argument.

Quote:

> How can I draw a box (5x5 pixels) in a picturebox?...
> Is there a way to do this in just one command?...

> If not, can you still help me to draw the box?...

>               Ray!

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:06:58 GMT

1. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

2. Direct access to PictureBox pixel's via .hdc

3. Getting Current Pixel Color in a PictureBox control

4. Drawing Pixels

5. drawing a line or a pixel

6. picturebox width (pixels)

7. Drawing a pixel

8. Draw Circle with pixels

9. Drawing pixels?

10. Resizing a PictureBox in pixels

11. under Windows 98 top row of pixels from graphics lost in forms, pictureboxes and images

12. Drawing a selection area over a picturebox control...