avi file to be used in vb
Author Message
 avi file to be used in vb

i have installed lotus screen cam in my computer to capture screen. i
saved this as avi file. the problem is that it is very big when i
saved it as avi file. i convert it in .swf format (macromedia version
6) and used swflash.ocx in my vb app. but it will not play. when i
look into the swflash.ocx it is version 5. so i suspect that version 5
of swflash.ocx can't play version 6. now i register flash.ocx because
it is version 6. but the problem is when i add it to the form in vb
the vb program closes.

so my question is if there is a program to compress this avi file into
smaller size so that i will not worry in converting it in flash movie.

thanks for any help.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:52:32 GMT

1. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

2. Write to an AVI file using VB

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. .avi-files in VB's Resource-file.

6. AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

7. Playing .avi files in fullscreen using AutoPlay Menu Studio

8. What is used to create an AVI File?????

9. How play .AVI in VB4 using .RES file

10. ? using an AVI file for a screen saver ?

11. Rewinding/replaying AVI file using MSoft MMedia Ctrl

12. Using DDL to play AVI files