Crystal Reports and Graphics
Author Message
 Crystal Reports and Graphics

I am using VB5 (SP3) and Crystal Reports V4.6.  I would like to print
many graphics in my report which their path and file name is kept in a
MS-Access field.  I have no way of knowing the graphic path and file
name beforehand. I want Crystal Reports to read the database field and
display (print) the path and graphic file name contained in the field.
There doesn't seem to be a way for Crystal reports to display or print a

graphic unless it is identified during set-up.  If anyone knows the
trick to to this, I would appreciate the help.

Regards,
Tim Hirtle

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports and Graphics

2. Crystal Reports and Graphics Problem

3. crystal reports and graphics

4. Crystal Reports and Graphics

5. Crystal Reports and Graphics

6. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

7. graphics in Crystal Report

8. crystal reports graphics

9. Printing Graphic from Crystal Reports

10. help: graphics in crystal report

11. crystal reports and printing graphics using a file name in a field

12. FORSALE: Graphics Server & Crystal Reports Pro 4.0