Buttons turn black
Author Message
 Buttons turn black

Using vb5 in win95:
    When I use the toolbar control (Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0
(SP2)) the images on the Buttons turn mostly black. This happens whether the
buttons are added at design-time or runtime. They display normally at least
once. The images are 16x16 icons. Thanks for any help you can give.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Buttons turn black
I am not sure, but why don't you take a look at the maskcolor property?

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. dual: turn desktop black/CGI book recommendation

2. Purple Graphic turns Black

3. Purple Turns Black and other Color nightmeres

4. Purple Graphic turns Black!!!

5. Imagelist - clear portions of gif's turn black

6. Image's background turn to black in a toolbar

7. purple graphic turns black

8. Black blob in radio button

9. Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square

10. Why do Option Buttons of Word 2000 printed on PS printers have a black square

11. How can I set the focus to a button without getting a black outline

12. Radio Buttons being Hidden on Black Screen