How to detect the mose is moving
Author Message
 How to detect the mose is moving

Use VB6. I want to know which API can detect the mouse is moving.
I don't want to use the form mouse event.

Best Regards,

Steven Tsai

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to detect the mose is moving
You could use a timer, check mouse position with GetCursorPos so you can see
if X or Y are changing or not

Just my 2 cents.

Declarations:

'TYPES
Public Type POINTAPI
  X As Long
  Y As Long
End Type

'Declares
Public Declare Function GetCursorPos Lib "user32" (lpPoint As POINTAPI) As
Long

Pete

www.compuguide.be/vbasic/

Use VB6. I want to know which API can detect the mouse is moving.
I don't want to use the form mouse event.

Best Regards,

Steven Tsai

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to detect the mose is moving
Use VB6. I want to know which API can detect the mouse is moving. I don't
want to use the form mouse event. Who can tell me? Please send the email to

Best Regards,

Steven Tsai

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. How do you do some simple code when the mose pointer is

2. how to detect if I am connected?

3. Detecting when i am online

4. Detecting when i am online

5. detecting mail move/copy to new folder

6. Detecting an item move to Deleted Items folder

7. Detecting cursor move between paragraphs

8. Detecting moving forms for Win31 and 95

9. How to detect mouse is moving

10. Detecting when taskbar is moved or resised

11. Detecting when your application window moves

12. Easy Way to Detect When Form Is Moved?