File Creation Date/Time of an open file
Author Message
 File Creation Date/Time of an open file

Damn VB.

How can I get the CREATION time & date of an already open file?  I've
started experimenting with the file date/times code at vbnet for this but
it seems to require you to call the OpenFile API function which is going to
fail on an already open file.  I'd rather not have to close it if I don't
have to.

Any ideas?

Joel Moore

Tue, 06 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DATE CREATED and FILE CREATION TIME

2. Saving open file and opening new file at a specified time of day

3. Work with creation date of existing files

4. Setting file creation dates in PowerBasic 3.1

5. Returning a File Creation Date

6. How can I check the existance of a directory and the creation date of a file

7. File Creation Date...

8. creation date of a file

9. VB4 16bit and File Creation Date

10. Searching for files by creation date

11. File Creation Date

12. Help- File creation date function?