BMP output mapping BMP-pixel to printer-pixel 1:1
Author Message
 BMP output mapping BMP-pixel to printer-pixel 1:1

Problem:
I want to print LARGE 256c-bitmaps (about 2000 x 1000 Pixels)
without any offset, just copying the whole Bitmap 1:1 to the printer,
mapping each BMP pixel to 1 printer pixel.
It's no problem to load it as a picture (See VB-Help-File "Creating
Scrollable Viewports"), but how can I get a handle to the picture (NOT
to the image!!) and copy it to the printer device?
I need not to load the Bitmap in a Picture for solving my problem.
Maybe a useful thing is copying the picture to the image (But how?)

Please send a copy of your answer as personal mail, 'cause our news-
services break down from time to time... Thank you!

Klaus Busse, Vienna

Sat, 15 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

2. Reading pixels in BMP

3. (Help) Dynamically Changing BMP pixel value

4. Save BMP as 1 or 4 bits per pixel

5. BMP (2000x52000 Pixels)

6. What's the easiest way to get pixel by pixel color info from a BMP?

7. How to read Pixel after Pixel in a Bitmap (.bmp) ..?

8. Pixel by Pixel Scrolling in QBasic

9. Rotate one pixel around another pixel...

10. Print PicBox pixel by pixel?

11. How to change True color pixel to 256 color pixel, @Thanks

12. full screen graphics, pixel by pixel control