VB5 - Passing Arrays To/From ActiveX
Author Message
 VB5 - Passing Arrays To/From ActiveX

Hi Everyone,

I've got this neat little activeX dll which I call and pass data back
and forth.

I've now struck a problem. I would like to pass a array so I have a
couple of questions

eg. this is a sample of the call I would like to make
rtnVal% = GenLib.GetPriorityList(DBlocn, Op_Code, Op_PW, Prilist(),
RetnMsg, Error_Code, e)

Where Prilist() is an array (3,n) which can be redimensioned in the
Active X dll

1) Can I pass arrays in public function calls to/from activex dlls?

2) Should I?

3) I've seen a little about collections, is this the way to go?

4) If so can you point me to some good pointers.

TIA

Brian

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I pass an array to ActiveX control method

2. Trying to pass a Variant Array of Doubles to ActiveX from HTML

3. passing array as parameter to activex component

4. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...

5. Passing UDT arrays to an ActiveX control

6. Pass array from ASP to VB ActiveX DLL

7. Passing an array of Strings to VB via ActiveX

8. How to pass and recieve array of userdefined records fo activex control

9. How to pass and recieve array of userdefined records fo activex control

10. Passing Arrays to ActiveX Controls

11. passing array as parameter to activex component

12. Passing Arrays between ASP/VBScript and ActiveX Components...