VB 4.0 Importing Data from Excel Worksheet into Access 2.0
Author Message
 VB 4.0 Importing Data from Excel Worksheet into Access 2.0

I am using VB 4.0 Professional edition, and I want to read in an Excel
spreadsheet and populate a MS Access 2.0 table.  The spreadsheet and
table have the same number of columns, and it loads OK with the Import
option within MS Access.  I want the user to click a button within the
VB app and do the same.  Can it be done, any suggestions?

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0 Importing Data from Excel Worksheet into Access 2.0

yes, it can be done - have a look in the online help

Dan

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Importing a CSV file into an MS Access 2.0 table using VB 4.0

2. Import multiple excel files with inconsistent number of worksheets in each into ACCESS

3. Import Excel Worksheet into an Access Database

4. Import Excel worksheets via VB and DAO?

5. VB 4.0, Access 2.0, or VC++ 2.0?

6. VB 4.0, Access 2.0, or VC++ 2.0?

7. Importing data from Excel to Access using VB???

8. Importing data from Excel to Access using VB???

9. VB 4.0, CR 4.0, and MS Access 2.0 - a strange problem

10. Importing Excel 4.0 data into a VB5 recordset

11. Importing Excel 4.0 data into a VB5 recordset

12. Linked Excel worksheet losing data. Access table OK