Sqr functions
Author Message
 Sqr functions

Quote:

> I'm a student currently taking VB 4.0 & the instructor is useless. Could
> some please explain the Sqr function. Some sample coding would be nice
> to help understand the problem.

SQR returns the square root of whatever you pass it.  For example:

  A = 36
  X = SQR(A)

would assign the value 6 to X.

-chris

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sqr functions

are you talking about the Square Root function.
If so, check your math books.

Quote:
> ----------

> Posted At:         Wednesday, August 06, 1997 11:14 AM
> Posted To:         misc
> Conversation:      Sqr functions
> Subject:   Sqr functions

> I'm a student currently taking VB 4.0 & the instructor is useless.
> Could
> some please explain the Sqr function. Some sample coding would be nice
> to help understand the problem.

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sqr functions

2. Sqr function in CR 7.0?

3. Running a sqr report from VB.

4. sqr(x)

5. Running Excel function from Access function/macro

6. findlast function is not functioning?

7. new type of aggregate function (product function)

8. functions calling other functions

9. Function based on Function

10. Calling Function in CBF from Toolbar via a Public Function

11. Executing Function using String Containing Function Name

12. Function, function.