Shell error 70 permission denied
Author Message
 Shell error 70 permission denied

Dear all, could someone tell me why when I try to shell a VB program I wrote
from another VB program I wrote, it gives me an error 70? The exe's are not
readonly etc?

Thanks,
            Jules

***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shell error 70 permission denied
Are you running the program from the IDE?

Does it make any difference if you close the IDE and run the program
standalone?

If you're using NT, maybe you don't have the execute privilege on the second
.exe.

Is it the shell command or some statement in the exe you're calling that
generates the error?

Quote:
> Dear all, could someone tell me why when I try to shell a VB program I
wrote
> from another VB program I wrote, it gives me an error 70? The exe's are
not
> readonly etc?

> Thanks,
>             Jules

> ***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shell error 70 permission denied

2. Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

3. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

4. Permission Denied (Error 70)

5. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

6. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?

7. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

8. Error 70: Permission Denied (over network)

9. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

10. Runtime error '70' Permission denied

11. : Error 70 - Permission Denied

12. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied