Error 52 on FileCopy
Author Message
 Error 52 on FileCopy

Hie,

On a NT Server, I have a program that copy a MDB file to a Windows95
station.
(For save).

The program use FileCopy Statement

Sometimes (every two or tree days),  I have an error 52 (Bad file name
or number).
Of course, names are the sames every days (I trace this to be sure) and
they are legal.
The Windows 95 station is open

I don't understand, what's happen.

Can you help me.

Thank
If possible use mail to reply.
Excuse my bad english
---------------------------
Gabriel BOUZY

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 52 on FileCopy
Hi Gabriel.  Could you post the code and the names of both the source and
destination files?
Quote:
>The program use FileCopy Statement

>Sometimes (every two or tree days),  I have an error 52 (Bad file name
>or number).

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 52 on FileCopy

2. FileCopy Error 52 Bad FileName or number

3. Error 52 as indicator of Network Error???

4. run time error "52": bad file name or number

5. Error No 52

6. Bad file name or number error 52

7. Setup caused runtime error 52 - bad file name or number

8. File Error 52 on NT4

9. Bad file name or number error 52

10. How to trap Run-Time Error 52?

11. Run-time error '52': Bad file name or number

12. Error 52 - Bad file name or number