Opening form with particular tab selected?
Author Message
 Opening form with particular tab selected?

I have several forms with the SStab control to divide them up. I want to make
sure that users find the same tab selected as they enter a form as where it was
when they left. How do I control which tab is selected?

TIA

Marshal

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:25:55 GMT
 Opening form with particular tab selected?

Use a global flag.
In a module, set up a public integer and set it to the tabindex.
Public tabLastIndex as integer
At entry into the form, check if it's 0.  If yes, set tab 1, if not
set the tab with the index in tabLastIndex.

Quote:
>I have several forms with the SStab control to divide them up. I want to make
>sure that users find the same tab selected as they enter a form as where it was
>when they left. How do I control which tab is selected?

>TIA

>Marshal

Regards, Frank.

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:20:02 GMT

1. Open VB Form with a particular record

2. Selecting Tabs from another form

3. Cross-Tab: How to suppress a particular row?

4. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

5. How to select Tab Control tab page programmatically?

6. Selecting tab on tab strip

7. Newbie: How to select a tab on a tab strip

8. how to open form by using tab control?

9. help, selecting and accessing particular rows

10. Selecting a particular record in the data control

11. Selecting a particular value in a DBCombo box (VB5.0)

12. Value of a particular column of selected row in DataGrid