BMP's for VB 4.0 toolbar help help help
Author Message
 BMP's for VB 4.0 toolbar help help help

Hello,

Who can send me some bitmaps who fit in the toolbar for vb 4.0
programming.
The bitmaps must fit in a small toolbar. simalar as the VB toolbaar
has ( the small ones)

If i take the bmp's that come with vb they are not in the middle or
just don't fit ??

Can anybody help whit it. or send me some bitmaps.

thanks
Pieter

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 BMP's for VB 4.0 toolbar help help help

Quote:
>Who can send me some bitmaps who fit in the toolbar for vb 4.0
>programming.
>The bitmaps must fit in a small toolbar. simalar as the VB toolbaar
>has ( the small ones)

>If i take the bmp's that come with vb they are not in the middle or
>just don't fit ??

>Can anybody help whit it. or send me some bitmaps.

All toolbar bitmaps are generally 16x16 and you should have a directory
called vb40/bitmaps/tlbr_w95.  This has a lot of bitmaps that look pretty
good.  I usually go into Paint and touch them up a bit.  Make sure that your
ImageList is set to 16 x 16 and that all images are that size.  Also make sure
the ImageList mask color is set to gray (it defaults to black) - If you have
to (as I have) change the mask color to purple (or some color you will never
use) and edit them making the background purple.

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BMP's for vb 4.0 toolbar help help

2. VB 4.0 BMP ...help...

3. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

4. NEED HELP WITH TOOLBAR PROBLEM. VB 4.0

5. Help: VB 4.0 Toolbar

6. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

7. Help for printing BMP's in VB 3.0

8. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

9. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

10. help, help, help...I'm begging here :-\ RE RE POST simple code help needed

11. HELP: BMP/ICO Images in a toolbar??

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP