Is this doable: drive Excel in VB without Excel installation
Author Message
 Is this doable: drive Excel in VB without Excel installation

We want to develop an application in VB which will drive excel to
display and chart some results in Excel.  When we distribute this
application, some of client may not have excel installed on their
machine. So is this doable? As we know, there is a Access run time
engine that you can distribute along with your application, do we have
same thing with Excel? How about Office developer edition?

Thanks

Bing

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. create EXCEL with VB without EXCEL installed

2. Write to an Excel file from VB without Excel present

3. Urgent - Check the installation of EXCEL or EXCEL Viewer on Client

4. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

5. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

6. Accessing an Excel file without opening Excel

7. Reading Excel files without opening excel

8. Write a Excel File Without Excel App

9. Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed

10. Printing in Excel Without Having Excel

11. Creating Excel Files Without Excel...

12. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel