Sprites and why they don't work
Author Message
 Sprites and why they don't work

Hello all,
    Lately I've become interested in making games and such in VB 5. I got
some tutorials from the web, looked it up in some books (Mastering Visual
Basic 5) and I got some code. Using PaintPicture and PictureClip I got this
code:

Picture1.PaintPicture PictureClip1.GraphicCell(CurPic + 4), CurX, 290, , , ,
, , , vbSrcAnd

Picture1.PaintPicture PictureClip1.GraphicCell(CurPic), CurX, 290, , , , , ,
,vbSrcInvert

The first image is the actual image with a black background and the ones
below are black with a white background. When the PictureClip has 4 columns
then everything works fine! If there are any more or less than 4 then the
image is in a black outline! What is up with that?!

Also even with only 4 columns there is some discoloration! I can't figure it
out.

Pk
Golden Fire Productions
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migration to VS 2003 worked though I don't know why

2. does anybody know why this code don't work

3. Wallpaper Why don't this work in Win95

4. Why don't my Radio buttons work?!?

5. Macro Recorders: Why Don't They Work?

6. Why CoInitialize don't work in VB?

7. Why in W95 don't work?

8. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine

9. Why don't my exe's and ocx's unregister

10. Script works, script don't work

11. Don't understand why this don't work..........

12. Why oh why doesn't this work?