Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?
Author Message
 Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

Anyone have a break out of how to call RADMIN32.DLL under Win 95, which I
hear works instead of making calls to NETAPI32.DLL?

On NT, NETAPI32.DLL calls work.  On Win 95, it's broke.  So, for User
Manager for Domains, I heard it calls RADMIN32.DLL.  However, these calls
are undocumented.  Any hacking you've done break this out?

Thanks.

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

Quote:

>Anyone have a break out of how to call RADMIN32.DLL under Win 95, which I
>hear works instead of making calls to NETAPI32.DLL?

This was posted earlier today. You can search on NWnetApi.DLL.
--
Jim Huguley

* Those who sit and think *
* Mostly sit              *

Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

2. LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

3. RADMIN32.DLL

4. radmin32.dll info req.

5. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

6. API.TXT for radmin32.dll