click on label and goto an url
Author Message
 click on label and goto an url
I want users to be able to click on a label or button in a vb form and
it tajes they to an url in their browser.

I also want it to launch their email client for another label - any ideas???

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 click on label and goto an url
I know there is a way to do this by using an ActiveX control, but I just
place a label on the form with an On Click event
which executes the following:

Dim RetCode
RetCode = Shell("Start http://yourwebsite",1)

Todd

Quote:

>I want users to be able to click on a label or button in a vb form and
>it tajes they to an url in their browser.

>I also want it to launch their email client for another label - any
ideas???

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 click on label and goto an url
Todd,

That will not work on all machines.

Use:

http://home.earthlink.net/~butlerbob/vb/tasks/shellany.htm

instead.

Quote:
> I know there is a way to do this by using an ActiveX control, but I just
> place a label on the form with an On Click event
> which executes the following:

> Dim RetCode
> RetCode = Shell("Start http://yourwebsite",1)

> Todd

> >I want users to be able to click on a label or button in a vb form and
> >it tajes they to an url in their browser.

> >I also want it to launch their email client for another label - any
> ideas???

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dropdown lists and goto url

2. Goto URL

3. Goto URL

4. label click event only works with right mouse click

5. how pass argument to a goto label

6. On Error Goto Errorhandler -- label undefined?

7. goto error (label)

8. On Error Goto Label

9. vb ignores "on error goto label"

10. vb ignores "on error goto label"