NEW VBA'er(Excel) looking for other VBA'ers
Author Message
 NEW VBA'er(Excel) looking for other VBA'ers

I have just started programming in Visual Basic for Applications

I want projects, Idea's, story's, and horror stories about Using VBA.

It is really hard to find training other than books for VBA. You can

find all the Visual basic courses you want.

I have been coding in VBA for about two months. I used Qbasic for about

one year.

I would appreciate any help.

Thu, 02 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Look...it's the Bat Signal..er..Michael Luger Signal

2. 'Kill'er Situation

3. Visio/VBA ER

4. Can someone help a VB'er out?

5. VB'ers Electronic Magazine - Update!

6. VB'ers Electronic Magazine - Update!

7. Help!Advice for novice VB 'er

8. VB'ers Magazine: Links Wanted

9. Novice SQL'er Help please

10. It's a Excel VBA question, but please take a look :-)

11. Recommendations for a NOVICE VB 3.0'er

12. All VB'ers with Web Pages