MSComm Control: syncronization of sending and receiving
Author Message
 MSComm Control: syncronization of sending and receiving

Hallo,

my problem is that I have to use a MSComm control to manage sending and
receiving data without specific length.
For example:
 program sends a command to COM 1 and the hardware listening on Com 1
answers with data with unspecified length. When the program receive the
data and worked with it then the program sends a command to Com 1.
My problem is that I can not synchronize the data handling of sending and
receiving. How can I make the program stop until the receiving data of the
last command are processed. The program have to do it automatically.

I hope you can help me

Best regards,

Andreas Winkler

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Can mscomm control send /receive extended ASCII?

2. mscomm - send/receive from serial port

3. Using MSCOMM to send/receive data

4. MSComm: can send but not receive

5. Send/Receive data via MSCOMM

6. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

7. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

8. Receiving notification on Send, Receive and Delete

9. Send/Receive using VB using View Control Object

10. Winsock Control Send/Receive Datat

11. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

12. Send and Receive e-mail from Winsock Control