How to add an icon to a ImageList using the API "ExtractIcon"
Author Message
 How to add an icon to a ImageList using the API "ExtractIcon"

I want to extract the icons from different files (for example
explorer.exe) and then load them into an imagelist. After this I want
to use them in a toolbar. How to?

If you have questions, additions, criticisms, praises etc. feel free to contact me!
For USENET-messages: Please answer by eMail AND posting if possible!
---

eMail: ostruss(at)gmx(dot)net

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. using the api function "UpdateWindow".

2. Using "GetFileInformationByHandle" API in VB

3. Using the "RegSetKeySecurity" API

4. Imagelist control gets "Invalid picture" error

5. Adding/Using custom icon with System Imagelist

6. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

7. Icons, extracticon API

8. ExtractIcon api call and then saving the icon to a file (HELP)

9. Icons, extracticon API

10. Icons, extracticon API

11. Icons, extracticon API

12. Sue's "clear icon" code