Installing True Type Fonts
Author Message
 Installing True Type Fonts

Please, could someone tell me how to install a TrueType font in Windows 3.x
from within a program in Visual Basic?

In Windows 95, is enough to copy the *.ttf file to the windows\fonts
directory?

Thanks.

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to install True Type Fonts In Win 3.1 with VB3

2. How to install a true type font by api

3. Solved at last ... install True Type Fonts from your app ...

4. GDI - Text Bounding Box - True Type Fonts

5. Accessing special characters in True Type fonts

6. HOW CAN I VIEW A FONT FILE (TRUE TYPE)

7. DOS FONTS TO TRUE TYPE

8. Can't print symbol true type fonts.

9. How to view/print fonts true type?

10. Printing aligned columns with True Type fonts, how?

11. VIEW A TTF FILE (True Type Font) with VB 3/4/5

12. Problem with printing true-type fonts with VB4.0