TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0
Author Message
 TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0

I want to know how to program a toolbar likes IE3.0 toolbar, i mean,
with is flat graphics that when into in it appear like 3D.

I'll be thank for your resposes.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0

Chech out VBPJ for the March issue. They have what you want. Or go to
www.windex.com for source code.

Quote:
> I want to know how to program a toolbar likes IE3.0 toolbar, i mean,
> with is flat graphics that when into in it appear like 3D.

> I'll be thank for your resposes.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0

By all means check out VBPJ as the other response suggests (it's cheaper).

But in the same issue, Sheridan is advertising their new improved ThreeD
control pack which includes this "CoolBar".

Don Good

Quote:
> I want to know how to program a toolbar likes IE3.0 toolbar, i mean,
> with is flat graphics that when into in it appear like 3D.

> I'll be thank for your resposes.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TOOLBAR LIKES IE3.0

Quote:
> I want to know how to program a toolbar likes IE3.0 toolbar, i mean,
> with is flat graphics that when into in it appear like 3D.

It's actually fairly easy to implement if you've had enough experience with
VB. Use a bitmap with the toolbar buttons on it (so the bitmap looks like
the actual toolbar). Paint it onto whatever you're using for the toolbar (I
use a PictureBox) and on the toolbar's MouseMove, convert the x-y
coordinates to the button that was moved over (keep the button positions in
an type array with variables like Top, Left, Width, Height and use that
info to see which button the cursor is over). If it's not over a button,
redraw the button that it was previously over to make it look flat again.
I have some source code (in VB5 format) that demonstrates this if you want
it.

Hope this helps,
-- Ben

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I make IE3/VB5 style toolbars

2. Toolbar like IE3.0

3. Copy read-only liked tables

4. Visual Liking in .Net using TREE VIEW control

5. DDE and the likes

6. Likes CAT and Sport Query

7. Noone likes newbies??

8. Outlook liked form design