Instaling VB5 program (software)
Author Message
 Instaling VB5 program (software)

Do you know which program I should use to create setup files of my VB5
program. I'm interested in small prices software (free :-)) which can
deal with VB runtime modules registering, etc.
Also I wish to make another setup file without runtime modules for people
who already have installed some VB5 programs (my program uses only basic
runtime modules). So, is there software which can increase registry
counter for that dll without put it in setup package.
Maybe I'm wrong and basic runtime dll's don't have counter
(nonremoveable), but you should tell me if it is so :)

Thanks in advance!

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"

2. Instaling fonts in Windows 95

3. Error Instaling an application?

4. ERROR INSTALING APLICATION

5. Error instaling the eMbedded tools

6. software for programming in VB 5

7. Seeking Software Development/Programming Employment Opportunity

8. Seeking Software Development/Programming Employment Opportunity

9. New QB programming team, Alpha Software!

10. Good Software Modeling program

11. Install Program for my Software

12. Free Programming Software