How can I open a web browser with an open document
Author Message
 How can I open a web browser with an open document

Could someone please tell me how to open a web browser with a specific
document.

Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I open a web browser with an open document

Quote:

>Could someone please tell me how to open a web browser with a specific
>document.

With Microsoft's Internet Explorer you can pass the document or URL as
a command line argument:
        IEXPLORE HTTP://WWW.MICROSOFT.COM

This should work with Netscape/Mosaic as well.

Jeff

"Why do they put braille characters on drive-up ATM machines?"

Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

2. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

3. Start Browser and open HTML-document

4. Visual Basic Document not able to open through browser ie3.0 and ie4.x

5. Open Web Browser from VBA

6. Opening several web-browser instancies at the same time

7. opening the default web browser in VB

8. Opening Default Web Browser or E-Mail Application

9. Open *.html location in web browser

10. Help - how to open a web browser from vb5

11. How to open ASP pages in web browser?

12. Opening Web browser