VB3 VBX for transparent GIFs?
Author Message
 VB3 VBX for transparent GIFs?

Quote:

> Hi!

> I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to put a (part! :-) transparent  GIF
> on top of another image?  A shareware or commercial VBX perhaps?

> In VB3 I want to have some irregularly shaped images move
> across an underlying image.

> Thanks for any help.

> cheers from down-under,

> Richard.

see chapter 10 on Animation and Sprites in "Visual Basic 4 Unleashed"
(by Scott et al., SAMS Publishing)

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VB3 VBX for transparent GIFs?

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to put a (part! :-) transparent  GIF
on top of another image?  A shareware or commercial VBX perhaps?

In VB3 I want to have some irregularly shaped images move
across an underlying image.

Thanks for any help.

cheers from down-under,

Richard.

Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Gifs in VB5

2. Transparent Gifs?

3. PaintPicture and transparent GIFS

4. Transparent GIFs

5. Transparent GIFs

6. Animated GIFs - VB3

7. HELP: Display gifs in VB3?

8. Writing a VBX: Transparent window possible?

9. Transparent AVI (VBX/DLL).

10. Transparent background in VBX control?

11. VB3 Transparent background images

12. transparent pictures in VB3