ANNOUNCE :- New Visual Basic Site
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE :- New Visual Basic Site

Hi,

http://www.*-*-*.com/

A new site has been created at the above address with the needs of
Visual Basic users in mind. There are three main sections at the
moment: -

1/      The Windows API
2/      Programs (all freeware)
3/      Source code & Tips.

The Windows API section ggives basic information on what the API is,
how it works and some example code to try out.

The Programs section currently contains over 40 source examples on
real life projects along with demos, full source etc. Send me any new
one for inclusion.

The source code and tips section is currently {*filter*}! - it needs your
input in order to make it a success. Send me your tips and tricks on
known and unknown problems that are encountered and they will be
included along with full credits.

 If you want more then tell me what it is you are looking for help on
and I will see what I cab do.

will details of what you propose and I will be in touch to sort out
ways of doing it. If you can write the information in HTML format this
will obviously make it easier to add to the site.

Here's looking forward to building a great relationship and help
fellow VB users.

A Programming discussion board will be set up at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
forum to assist all users. Presently it is used for PERL & CGI but now
it will be changed to a more general Programming environment.

Regards

Toto
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;   -       The Visual Basic Page
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;   -       The Programming Discussion
                                        forum

Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE :- New Visual Basic Site

2. ANNOUNCE :- New Visual Basic Site

3. ANNOUNCE :- New Visual Basic Site

4. Announce: all new Classic Basic Games web site

5. ANNOUNCE: New! AVI OCX from Shrinkwrap Visual Basic

6. ANNOUNCE: New! AVI OCX from Shrinkwrap Visual Basic

7. New Visual Basic Site

8. New Visual Basic/VBScript web site - http://vbvault.home.ml.org

9. New Visual Basic web site

10. New Visual Basic/VBScript web site - http://vbvault.home.ml.org

11. New Norwegian Visual Basic Site

12. You have to try this great new Visual Basic WWW site