Suppressed leading spaces in Data Report Designer
Author Message
 Suppressed leading spaces in Data Report Designer

I am trying to print a music chord sheet using Data Report Designer.  On
some lines, there are leading spaces that appear correctly in the form
textbox, but are being suppressed when being printed on the report.  For
instance, a few lines should appear as follows:

G      C    G                C
   We confess  the sins of our nation
G                 C     Am7              D
   And Lord we are guilty of a prayerless life
G              C   G                     C
   We've turned away  our hearts from Your laws
G                   C       Am7             D
   And have taken for granted Your unchanging grace

However, when they are being printed in the report, the lines appear as
follows:

G      C    G                C
We confess  the sins of our nation
G                 C     Am7              D
And Lord we are guilty of a prayerless life
G              C   G                     C
We've turned away  our hearts from Your laws
G                   C       Am7             D
And have taken for granted Your unchanging grace

I wouldn't mind, except that now the chords fall in the wrong places and the
song is confusing to play.  I am not doing anything through code, this is
happening internally somewhere.  Has anyone ever noticed this or seen any
reference or work around for it?

--
John Dracy

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:23:09 GMT
[...]

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:20:59 GMT

1. Leading Spaces Trimmed in Crystal Report Label Multi-Line Caption

2. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

3. Data Report Object - Suppressing repeated rows in a report column

4. data report / data environment designers

5. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

6. data report / data environment designers

7. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

8. Ole data in Access database to retrieve in report ( Report Designer 6 + VB 6 )

9. Microsoft Data Report Designer or Crystal Reports

10. Data Report designer and Data Control

11. Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem

12. Data Report Designer and Data Environment