out of memory with VB4.0 16bit exe
Author Message
 out of memory with VB4.0 16bit exe

Problem: 16bit VB 4.0 app that has been running just fine on my development box - both
in the IDE & as a standalone exe now fails with a "out of memory" error immediately
upon startup. This is on a 16meg barebones Win95 system. No other apps besides Windows
Explorer are running. I've bumped the FILES env variable to 50 but I have no idea
what my next step should be. The installation kit was generated using the App Setup
Wizard that comes with the 16bit version of VB4.0. Any ideas?

--
Steve Hespelt    Senior Software Engineer
BSG Cary         phone: (919) 461-6152

"If you don't have time to do it right, why do you
 have time to do it wrong?"

Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win 3.11, VB4 16Bit and an out of memory error

2. Strange Seeks/Memory Corruption in VB4 16Bit

3. Out of memory compiling big VB4 16bit App

4. Strange Seeks/Memory Corruption in VB4 16Bit

5. Active X exe from 16bit VB4?

6. How to return a DAO Recordset from an ActiveX EXE (vb4 16bit)

7. How to make 16bit exe for Win3x under VB4/32bit in WinNT4.0

8. VB4 - 16BIT Sheridan Calendar Widgets (16bit OCX)

9. 16bit SourceSafe problems w/VB4.0-16bit - too many file handles open

10. VB3 16bit to VB4 16bit

11. Out of Memory error making an exe in VB4-16

12. Help!->Out of Memory when choosing Make EXE and compiling in VB4