Check for internet connection
Author Message
 Check for internet connection

Does anybody know how to make a program which checks if you are connected to
the internet. Like icq. If you make a connection a program starts-up or
something.
Thanks

(sorry for my bad english)

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Check for internet connection

Quote:

>Does anybody know how to make a program which checks if you are connected to
>the internet. Like icq. If you make a connection a program starts-up or
>something.

Download a copy of our free SocketWrench package, which includes a
dial-up networking control. You can use it to monitor existing
connections, as well as generate an event when a user establishes a
connection outside of your program. You can download SocketWrench from
our website at http://www.catalyst.com.

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Check for internet connection
Use the wininet api and make calls to check your state.
OR You can make a call to an inet resource. If it fails your not connected.

Quote:

>Does anybody know how to make a program which checks if you are connected
>the internet. Like icq. If you make a connection a program starts-up or
>something.
>Thanks

>(sorry for my bad english)

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Advanced: CHECK for Internet Connection

2. Checking an Internet Connection

3. Check for internet connection

4. Checking an Internet Connection

5. Checking for Internet connection

6. checking for internet connection in NT

7. How to check for internet connection?

8. Advanced: CHECK for Internet Connection

9. Checking for Internet Connection

10. Check if internet connection is up.....

11. Check for Internet Connection

12. checking internet connection from .net