seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)
Author Message
 seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)

Greetings,
I am trying to write a solitaire game with VB6 in Win 98 but am having
some trouble.  After doing some reading it looks like I might need the
32 bit version of cards.dll that comes with Windows NT to be able to
do this in VB6.  I would love to get a hold of this file.  Does anyone
know where I might be able to get it from.  TIA,
Mark

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)

Quote:

> Greetings,
> I am trying to write a solitaire game with VB6 in Win 98 but am having
> some trouble.  After doing some reading it looks like I might need the
> 32 bit version of cards.dll that comes with Windows NT to be able to
> do this in VB6.  I would love to get a hold of this file.  Does anyone
> know where I might be able to get it from.  TIA,
> Mark

http://www.cgvb.com/links/lpage.boa/FILE
Search for Qcard32.zip
Comes with help.

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)
Thanks for the lead.

On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:37:28 -0700, "Alex. Nitulescu"

Quote:

>> Greetings,
>> I am trying to write a solitaire game with VB6 in Win 98 but am having
>> some trouble.  After doing some reading it looks like I might need the
>> 32 bit version of cards.dll that comes with Windows NT to be able to
>> do this in VB6.  I would love to get a hold of this file.  Does anyone
>> know where I might be able to get it from.  TIA,
>> Mark

>http://www.cgvb.com/links/lpage.boa/FILE
>Search for Qcard32.zip
>Comes with help.

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 seeking 32 bit cards.dll (NT version)

Quote:

> > Greetings,
> > I am trying to write a solitaire game with VB6 in Win 98 but am having
> > some trouble.  After doing some reading it looks like I might need the
> > 32 bit version of cards.dll that comes with Windows NT to be able to
> > do this in VB6.  I would love to get a hold of this file.  Does anyone
> > know where I might be able to get it from.  TIA,
> > Mark

> http://www.cgvb.com/links/lpage.boa/FILE
> Search for Qcard32.zip
> Comes with help.

I used Qcard32.dll, freeware by Stephen Murphy.
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/stevem/
--
Rod C--
Enterprise Network Consulting

Quote:
>> Be not simply good; be good for something. -- Henry David Thoreau <<

The preceding humor inserted by QuipSig
http://www.enc.yk.net/quipsig/
3,000 quip repertory!

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32-BIT DLL for communicate with I/O-card under NT

2. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)

3. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (0/1)

4. CARDS.DLL 16 Bit doesn't work on VB 4.0 32 Bit

5. CARDS.DLL 16 Bit doesn't work on VB 4.0 32 Bit

6. CARDS.DLL 16 Bit doesn't work on VB 4.0 32 Bit

7. CARDS.DLL 16 Bit doesn't work on VB 4.0 32 Bit

8. CVDMBF - Seeking VB Code or 32-bit version

9. Help..-NT 4.0-ISA access with 16 Bit GFA and 32 Bit DLL

10. Version 4 16-bit to Version 4 32-bit

11. A free 32-bit DLL for processing credit card transactions

12. REQ: Need 32 bit Playing card DLL or OCX