I would like to split my mdi application up into activex dll's containing my
child forms.
This means I need to be able to load an mdi child from an activex dll.

Has anyone been able to get this to work affectively, such that it works
exactly the same as loading the children normally ?
Is there a third party product which provides this ability ?

Thanks Heaps,
Michael

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

3. Dynamically set an activex dll as child of MDI parent

4. VB5: MDI Child in an ActiveX DLL, Possible?

5. Help required in launching a MDI Child form stored in an ActiveX dll (VB5)

6. Making Forms in ActiveX DLLs behave like MDI Children

7. MDI Child Forms inside ActiveX DLL

8. MDI Child in ActiveX DLL Solution is here!

9. MDI Child Forms in an ActiveX DLL

10. MDI child problem with ActiveX DLL

11. Using the MDI Child property on GUI's gen'd by an ActiveX DLL

12. MDI Child Forms from ActiveX DLLs