Office 97 Style Menus & Toolbar
Author Message
 Office 97 Style Menus & Toolbar

I am using the standard pull-down menu and toolbar in VB5. I really dig the
pull-down menu with the icons and the Office 97 style toolbar. Can anyone
tell me how to use those instead of the standard ones, or at least point me
in a direction to find out on my own.

Thanks,
Keith

Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Office 97 Style Menus & Toolbar
You can make them yourself, or buy them for about $179. datadynamics has
them, they look just like Office but I personally hate them. I find it's
much more feasable to write them yourself, no ocx's to worry about and you
have total control.
Quote:

>I am using the standard pull-down menu and toolbar in VB5. I really dig the
>pull-down menu with the icons and the Office 97 style toolbar. Can anyone
>tell me how to use those instead of the standard ones, or at least point me
>in a direction to find out on my own.

>Thanks,
>Keith

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Office 97 Style Menus & Toolbar
The Common Controls Replacement Project (CCRP) is developing a free
one.  Take a look, they have some cool controls:

http://www.mvps.org/ccrp

VB6 has a coolbar control, but I haven't looked at it.

jon

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Office 97 style menu and toolbar

2. VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?

3. Wanted: Office 97 style toolbar control

4. Office 97 style toolbars

5. Office 97 style menu in VB 5.0

6. Office 97/VB 5 menus, toolbars...

7. Office 2000 & Office 97 Automation Error

8. Making VB MENUS like Office'97 MENUS

9. MS Office 97 / VB 6 IDE styled menubars

10. VB6: MS Office 97/VB IDE styled menubars

11. Office 97 style interface?

12. Office 97 Style cool buttons ???