adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable
Author Message
 adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

Hi,
can anyone please tell me how to do that?
Like, i don't want to have 1 exec and 30+ pictures, i'd like one or two
files instead..
I'm sure it's not that hard to do that, is it?? :)

thnx, bye

Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

What you need to do is create a resource file that will compile into your
.exe.  See my earlier posting for a potential problem with 16 bit VB4,
however.

Quote:
>Hi,
>can anyone please tell me how to do that?
>Like, i don't want to have 1 exec and 30+ pictures, i'd like one or two
>files instead..
>I'm sure it's not that hard to do that, is it?? :)

>thnx, bye

Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

What I do is add another form just for that purpose.
You place 30 image boxes on it and place a picture in each one
then you can call any of the pictures at runtime for any purpose
and all the pictures end up compiled inside your .exe.

Dd
http://members.aol.com/jog26/ddwaltz.html

Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lots and Lots of Controls slow things down....

2. Using the same picture lots

3. Here are a lot of puzzles you can add to your home page

4. Compact lots & lots of databases!! .... hmm

5. Design Pattern : Lots of members (potentially Null) or Lots of small classes?

6. Thanks a lot

7. Simple question that would help me a lot

8. Lots Of Money For Service

9. listbox fills only partially when presenting a lot of data

10. !!! MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !!!

11. Thanks a lot!, Jeff D!!!

12. Need Lots of help; custom menu action