 Finding the Windows Home directory

John Swyt
DOG Graphics

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding the Windows Home directory

[he didn't type anything, but I can tell from his intonation that he wanted
to ask about getting the Windows Home Directory]

Declare Function GetWindowsDirectory Lib "Kernel" (ByVal lpBuffer As
String, ByVal nSize As Integer) As Integer

--
VB 3.0 and Win3.1x assumed

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. script to find home directory..is this possible?

2. Finding Current Users Home Directory On NT 4.0

3. Query Active Directory for User's Home Directory Path

4. need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)

5. Find Windows System Directory via VBA?

6. find windows installation directory in vbscript

7. How can my Programm find the Windows directory ??

8. Finding the Windows Directory

9. Finding the Windows Directory

10. How to find windows temp directory

11. VB Function to find Windows System Directory

12. how to find out the WINDOWS DIRECTORY