Anyone Recommend Fax Tools for VB (not including Fax Plus)
Author Message
 Anyone Recommend Fax Tools for VB (not including Fax Plus)

I'm writing a class that needs to load and print an RTF file.  We have
purchased Fax Plus from Elltech.  The tools are great, but there is a
problem with the printer driver.  It won't correctly interpret the
output from the selprint method of the Rich Text box.   Their tech
support is aware of the problem and a fix is on the way, but I need
reliable tools that work under the conditions mentioned above, and I
need them yesterday.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks
in advance.

Chris Cassidy

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EllTech now marketing and supporting Compression Plus, Fax Plus and Encryption X-ponents

2. EllTech now marketing and supporting Compression Plus, Fax Plus and Encryption X-ponents

3. Do not buy Fax Plus!

4. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

5. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

6. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

7. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

8. NT Personal Fax - SendObject will not send to fax number

9. Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!

10. faxing from withtin vb code without fax software

11. Fax (Right Fax) & VB

12. Fax Plus from MicroHelp