unload
Author Message
 unload

hello to everyone,
is there a way/need to unload modules?
and is there a way to erease variables like objects?
(set object = Nothing;  var = Nothing ??)
thanks for any help.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:08:33 GMT
 unload

Quote:

> hello to everyone,
> is there a way/need to unload modules?

So-called "ordinary" modules?  No.  However, Global MultiUse "modules"
imported from an ActiveX component are actually objects which can be
Set to Nothing.

Quote:
> and is there a way to erease variables like objects?
> (set object = Nothing;  var = Nothing ??)

"Set object = Nothing" will work in most cases, though VB is good at
cleaning up object variables automatically.  There's also an Erase
statement for erasing arrays.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>  DC8s in Spaace: <http://www.xenu.net/>

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:59:47 GMT

1. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

2. Unloading form gives 364 Object was unloaded

3. Unload form doesn't unload

4. Unload not unloading a hidden form - VB4 32bit

5. Unload does not unload

6. Problem getting program to end after unloading the form (Unload Me)

7. Unload a form does not unload declared variables!!!! Is that TRUE?????????

8. Application Unload Equivalent

9. RunCommand Action was canceled/Unload event

10. unloading/loading subforms

11. How to unload / close objects?

12. Controlling the unloading of Access 2