create & add controls array in run time
Author Message
 create & add controls array in run time

Hi,

I wounder how I can place on my form (for instance) checkboxes array.
My form has no controls.

I know I can place any control with

Set xxx = MyForm.Controls.Add ("VB.CheckBox", "Check1", myFrame)

but I want place array Check1() and, then, work with

For i=0 to Ubound(Check1())
   Check1(i).Caption = "BlaBla"
    etc.
Next

Please, advice.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 create & add controls array in run time
I normally keep one hidden control of each type on my form. That way I can
create additional controls with Load.

Jonathan Allen

Quote:

> Hi,

> I wounder how I can place on my form (for instance) checkboxes array.
> My form has no controls.

> I know I can place any control with

> Set xxx = MyForm.Controls.Add ("VB.CheckBox", "Check1", myFrame)

> but I want place array Check1() and, then, work with

> For i=0 to Ubound(Check1())
>    Check1(i).Caption = "BlaBla"
>     etc.
> Next

> Please, advice.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Create Control Array and add item at run time

2. Creating controls in a control array at run-time

3. Adding elements to a control array of Menu items with subMenus at Run time

4. Adding array of controls in run time?

5. Creating Control Arrays At Run Time

6. Creating Controls at Run time using Collections not Arrays

7. Creating control arrays at run time?

8. VB6 - Creating Control Array at Run Time

9. create a control array at run time

10. Creating array of controls at run time

11. Creating controls at runtime & Control arrays

12. Creating Controls at runtime & Control Arrays