WinSock.DLL Programming Question
Author Message
 WinSock.DLL Programming Question

Hi,
   I was wondering if anyone out there have made an FTP program like
   WS-FTP with Visual Basic 4.0(PRO) ???
   I am just wondering because  I realy need help with some Winsock.DLL
   programming.  I do *NOT* want to use any extenal controls.
   Because it is much faster to use API commands.  I have a winsock.bas
   file that has all the API calls I need but i dont know how to use
   em right.

Thanx in advance,
Stian Johansen

Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question on dialer program (loading winsock.dll)

2. Programming with Winsock.dll

3. Winsock.dll for 16-bit programming

4. Winsock Programming: bind() function in wsock32.dll

5. Network Programming for Windows, Winsock.dll and Socket I/O Model

6. Winsock Programming Question

7. VB winsock programming question

8. VB winsock programming question

9. winsock.dll question

10. Winsock.bas (pure Winsock API programming)

11. Winsock.bas (pure Winsock API programming)

12. Winsock Activex DLL and winsock events