Ah, I need help. can I compile QBasic Programs in Visual Basic 3.0
Author Message
 Ah, I need help. can I compile QBasic Programs in Visual Basic 3.0

I am wondering if I can compile QBasic Programs in Visual Basic 3.o
standerd
edition for Windows.  Please help

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:24:08 GMT
 Ah, I need help. can I compile QBasic Programs in Visual Basic 3.0

Quote:

>I am wondering if I can compile QBasic Programs in Visual Basic 3.o
>standerd
>edition for Windows.  Please help

Yes and no.

The answer depends on what your program does.  If it does any interaction with
the user via the screen, the answer is no - it won't work without some
conversion effort.  If all it does is read a file in, dabble with it, and write
a file out, then that should convert just fine.
--

Systems Analyst         WWW:    http://www.phoenix.net/USERS/getj

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:20:39 GMT

1. Will visual basic compile qbasic programs?

2. QBasic 4.5 and Visual Basic 3.0

3. QBasic 4.5 and Visual Basic 3.0

4. Need Help on Visual Basic 3.0

5. Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

6. Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

7. Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0

9. Visual Basic 3.0 vs Visual Basic 4.0

10. Importing a compiled program into Visual Basic ?

11. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

12. Help, need a qbasic prog compiled!