Fax using MS Fax
Author Message
 Fax using MS Fax

Does anybody have any information on using ms fax in an automated
fashion. For example, can a phone number sent to it via dde before
printing to it? Such as other Programs like winfax, and bitware allow.
I noticed that it is installed by default by win 2000 if it sees a
modem. Unlike in win 98 where it was hidden.
Daniel Inston

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

2. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

3. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

4. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

5. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

6. receive fax using Fax Client COM Implementation

7. Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95

8. Unable to send faxes using Windows 2000 Faxing service

9. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

10. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

11. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

12. Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!