CALLING data from database using VB-CGI scripting
Author Message
 CALLING data from database using VB-CGI scripting

Well,
I have done a little CGI in both languages.  If you want you can grap a copy
of my CCGI class at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tshelton .  This class will at
least help you out with the accessing the standard in and out and parsing
cookies and parameters.

Tom Shelton

Quote:

>Hi,

>I am working on a web based project where by I need to use Perl / CGI or
>Visual Basic to create a script.

>The script should call the database automatically at every 1 minute
interval
>and get the banner (adverti{*filter*}t banner) from the database (access or
>anyother db) and put the banner on the HTML page at the client side. If
>anyone has done this then your help in doing this would be much
appreciated.

>I hope that you could respond to this asap. Since I have only 3 days to
>complete the project and I am new to Perl nor have used VB to code CGI
>scripting.

>Thanking you and awaiting for your early response and solution with the
>script..

>John Francis

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CALLING data from database using VB-CGI scripting
Hi,

I am working on a web based project where by I need to use Perl / CGI or
Visual Basic to create a script.

The script should call the database automatically at every 1 minute interval
and get the banner (adverti{*filter*}t banner) from the database (access or
anyother db) and put the banner on the HTML page at the client side. If
anyone has done this then your help in doing this would be much appreciated.

I hope that you could respond to this asap. Since I have only 3 days to
complete the project and I am new to Perl nor have used VB to code CGI
scripting.

Thanking you and awaiting for your early response and solution with the
script..

John Francis

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

2. Newbe: How do I post and retrieve data to cgi-script from vb

3. Calling data from the databse to the HTML page (VB-CGI)

4. accessing MS access database using VB&CGI

5. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

6. data from cgi script

7. POST data as input of CGI script

8. CGI scripts using VB5.0

9. cgi script for msiie 3.0 using visual basic 4

10. Access remote CGI script using VBScript

11. processing value from CGI script using WebBrowser control??

12. newbie - calling apps using vb scripting