Help,,,Getting Dir list with VB5 winsock control
Author Message
 Help,,,Getting Dir list with VB5 winsock control

I am Developing a ftp client with VB5 & MS Winsock control
everything is going good until  i send the "LIST" command
to the remote commputer, then all I get is
the server response 150 opening ASCII Data connection for  ls -l
What am I missing here? if I can Retreive Server responses, I should
receive a Dir List Right?
Could anyone help me with this?
   Thanks in advance
                              FRobi,

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help,,,Getting Dir list with VB5 winsock control

Quote:

>I am Developing a ftp client with VB5 & MS Winsock control
>everything is going good until  i send the "LIST" command
>to the remote commputer, then all I get is
>the server response 150 opening ASCII Data connection for  ls -l
>What am I missing here? if I can Retreive Server responses, I should
>receive a Dir List Right?
>Could anyone help me with this?
>   Thanks in advance
>                              FRobi,

Did you send the Port Command first?

Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. help switching file names or getting list of files in a dir

2. Listing Dir's inside Dir's

3. Help getting external IP with winsock control

4. Getting dir path from the common dialog control

5. Drive & Dir list controls

6. Outline Control Question - Dir List?

7. what happened to dir list and file list?

8. HELP: VB5 / Winsock Control / Port Closing Too Soon

9. HELP: VB5 Winsock Control Problems

10. I need help about the winsock control in VB5

11. HELP!! with WINSOCK CONTROL VB5

12. Help with VB5's WINSOCK control