Anyone know of a free Animated Gif OCX?
Author Message
 Anyone know of a free Animated Gif OCX?

        I've found a few animated gif OCXs on the net but the problem is
that they all are shareware and have those annoying nag messages that
pop up every time you run the program.   With the stuff I do, no one
would every pay for so I can't justify shelling out a lot of cash just
so that I can have a cool looking program with animation.
        If anyone could post one or post where one could be found it
would be appreciated.

Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone know of a free Animated Gif OCX?
On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:21:30 -0600, Mathew Andal

Quote:

>        I've found a few animated gif OCXs on the net but the problem is
>that they all are shareware and have those annoying nag messages that
>pop up every time you run the program.   With the stuff I do, no one
>would every pay for so I can't justify shelling out a lot of cash just
>so that I can have a cool looking program with animation.
>        If anyone could post one or post where one could be found it
>would be appreciated.

See http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/capacity/402/activex.html

They have a free one that works!

Herbie

Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free OCX for Animated Gif? Anyone have one

2. Free OCX for animated GIF

3. Free OCX for animated GIF

4. Where Can I find a free animated GIF control

5. FREE Animated GIF Control

6. animated gif ocx file

7. OCX for Animated Gif's

8. Animated Gif OCX URL