In VB 6, Excel.Worksheet becomes Excel.WorkSheet (note capital 'S'). Whey
Author Message
 In VB 6, Excel.Worksheet becomes Excel.WorkSheet (note capital 'S'). Whey

Hi,

In Visual Basic, when I declare a variable such as

Dim x As Excel.Worksheet

as soon as I leave that line, VB converts it to

Dim x as Excel.WorkSheet

Note the upper case 'S' in WorkSheet.  The Object Browser shows
that it should really be Worksheet.  I've browsed the newsgroups
and it seems that the last typed entry of WorkSheet is being used
to override the Worksheet.  If this is the case, how can I ever
enter Worksheet to become the latest entry?  It seems like I'm stuck.

Why is this happening and why does VB still compile when the case is different?
Any ideas of how to get it to work and use the objects spelling?

Thanks,

Ted

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:04:56 GMT

1. TreeView in Excel'97 Worksheet

2. Can't delete record from Excel Worksheet

3. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

4. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

5. Import Excel worksheets via VB and DAO?

6. How can I create Excel worksheets from VB?

7. Excel worksheet subtotals from vb.net

8. Creating excel worksheets from VB

9. Deleting a created Excel worksheet in VB...

10. Get data out of embedded excel worksheet with VB

11. Creating excel worksheets from VB

12. Creating Excel worksheets from VB